3 In-Demand Virtual Assistant Jobs From Home
Many people are aspiring to find virtual assistant jobs from home. Looking for jobs online is quite a stressful moment for every aspiring applicant, and some don’t even have an idea of what job to choose. There are lots of factors that affect a person’s decision in picking for a job to apply on, some of these are: if the skills and traits they possess are fit for the job, hourly and monthly salary rates, and the difficulty of the jobs that clients mostly give. Here are three jobs that clients need a virtual assistant to do.
1. Graphics Designing – Clients need virtual assistants that can make graphic designs. Visual planners make visual ideas, utilizing PC programming or by hand, to impart thoughts that rouse, illuminate, and spellbind shoppers. They build up the general format and generation outline for different applications, for example, notices, leaflets, magazines, and corporate reports. As a graphic designer, you should have your client’s vision realized. An honest to goodness readiness to comprehend and feel for the design client’s wants and difficulties go far. It’s tied in with satisfying their brief in a way that is proper to their brand – not kneading your design sensibilities. Standard pay rates for graphic designers is 2-5$ per design or an hourly rate of 8-12$ per hour.
According to Anthony Wood (2015), there are ten essential traits a graphic designer must have and these are communication, curiosity, passion and drive, openness, ability to take criticism, problem solving, self-doubt, patience, reliability, and evolution.
2. Social media manager – online businesses need a VA to manage advertisements and customers inquiries on social media sites. Numerous companies have seen the magnificent esteem and advantage in social media marketing. You’ve perceived how Social media drives quality movement, leads, and deals and lifts your online notoriety. The social media manager is an exceptionally energetic, imaginative individual with encounter and enthusiasm for associating with present and future customers. That energy comes through as he/she connects with customers daily, with a definitive objective of transforming fans into customers. Full-time Social media managers usually receive a rate of 250-600$ per month (5 skills a social media manager must have, click on this link: https://www.forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers/2015/06/08/5-skills-your-social-media-manager-must-have/#73655f7cac56).
3. Content writer – Website content writing goes for importance and pursuit capacity. Importance implies that the site content ought to be valuable and useful to web users. Pursuit capacity shows the utilization of catchphrases to help web indexes guide web users to sites that meet their inquiry criteria. Composing on the web is unique compared to creating and developing substance for printed materials. Web users tend to filter message as opposed to understanding it nearly, skipping what they see to be pointless data and chasing for what they view as generally important. Content writers are online workers that specialize in written content. Standard pay rates for content writers extends from 300$ up to 500$ a month or an hourly rate of 3$ to 15$.
According to https://www.scripted.com/content-marketing/what-is-a-content-writer, there are six skills a content writer must have, and these are:
· Having a solid grammar and style
· Excellent researching ability
· Can write quickly and keep up with deadlines.
· Must write in a variety of tones, on a variety of subjects, within a variety of structures.
· Having a strong knowledge of the field to write
· Creative ability to build up content ideas
As an online worker, always remember that there is a wide variety of online jobs and services a virtual assistant can offer. If you are still starting in this kind of work, don’t think much of the salary but think of every job you receive as your training ground to be a better and well-rounded VA.
I am a Commerce, Computer and Law graduate. I am running my own IT Company since 1993. I like to Read, explore Hindu Sanskruti, Travelling and Riding/Driving.