6 Benefits of Night Club Apps
If you are a nightclub owner or operated then you already know the value a customized app for your business has. But, let’s say you have been thinking about developing an app for your nightclub but aren’t really sold on the idea yet. In this case, here are three major beneficial elements you should consider for your app’s development.
1. Directions. This element of any app is especially important if your business is located in a highly-popular area. Nightclubs can, at times, be hard to find. The direction element of any night club app will help people see a map from their location directly to your nightclub and make it easier for them to say “yes” to any promotional mid-week offer you send out.
2. Pricing. Nightclubs don’t usually advertise bottle service amenities via their website. However, more nightclubs are starting to add a “bottle service” option, which allows consumers to pick their bottle, mixers and time block (sometimes event their booth’s location) right from their phones in less than a minute. Deposits for bottle services are also being processed using an app.
3. Social media contests. By integrating social media elements into your app, it can be easier for customers to share their nightclub party photos (and your brand) with their social media lists. This spider web of social media and mobile marketing efforts can grow your business by as much as 175% within the first three months of developing an app.
4. Loyalty Reward. Apps can offer a loyalty program enticing customers to come back and visit repetitively in an attempt to redeem rewards offered through your app.
5. Music. Offer your DJ’s the ability to show off their music through your own app. You can even offer to sell music through iTunes.
6. Push Notifications. This is the largest benefit to offering an app to your customers. With the ability to contact your customers seamlessly on their mobile phones, you are able to send messages freely.
Custom nightclub app designs don’t have to be overly complex or very expensive to be effective. Many companies are offering unlimited customer and/or tech support to help nightclub owners feel more at ease when hiring a firm to design their apps.
Regardless, nightclub owners and operators should always be comfortable with the customer service experience they have when hiring a firm to design their app. If you don’t understand the basics of the process, move on to another company.
I am a Commerce, Computer and Law graduate. I am running my own IT Company since 1993. I like to Read, explore Hindu Sanskruti, Travelling and Riding/Driving.