Adsense Websites: A Step By Step Guide To Making Money With Adsense Websites
Making money with AdSense is probably one of the quickest and easiest ways to make money on the internet. All you need is a website, an account with Google and a little HTML knowledge and you are ready to get started.
In this article I am going to give you a few quick steps which will guide you through setting up profit pulling AdSense websites.
Step 1: Plan the site
This is a crucial step in making an AdSense website. It is the difference between a site that makes money and one that does. Planning a site involves the following:
– Finding a niche
– Choosing keywords for that niche
– Deciding how you are going to drive traffic to the website
Finding a niche and choosing keywords for that niche is simple. You can start by downloading good keywords ( http://www.goodkeywords.com/ ). Good keywords is a tool that allows you to search various niches and it will give you a rough idea of what people are searching for in the niche.
Do a search on a couple of niches that you may be interested in building a website around, check how many people are looking for information or products in those niches. Then type the keywords that people are searching into Google. Check out your competition. Visit their websites. If they are on the first page of the search engines they must be doing something right. Learn from them.
So, now that you have done your research decide on a niche to build your site around. Additionally pick keywords that you will write your content around.
Now decide how you are going to drive traffic to your website. Are you going to optimize your website for the search engines and focus on free search engine traffic? Are you going to pay for traffic? It is best to focus on 1 or 2 methods of traffic generation and work on them every day.
Step 2: Build the site
We have now decided on a niche to build our site around and it is time to build the website. There are various ways in which you can build your site. Lets look at them:
– Build your site with a WYSIWYG editor. This requires HTML knowledge and may not be best suited to a beginner. There are many templates available for download on the internet. Be careful with free templates as the guys who make free templates sometimes use sneaky techniques to drive traffic to their websites through your site without you knowing!
– Use a blog or CMS (Content Management System). Blogs are a very easy way to get started because there is practically no technical web knowledge required. You can sign up at http://www.blogger.com or http://www.wordpress.com and start posting up content you have written immediately.
– Buy a website. There are many websites offering ready built AdSense websites for sale. One example is http://www.nicherama.com . When you purchase these sites you can upload the files right away to your web host and start promoting the site. When buying a website make sure that the website you are buying it from is reputable. Make sure the sites are easy to use (ie adding new articles to the site), make sure you can customize the site you are buying and make sure that they don't sell unlimited copies of the website you are buying.
Remember that included in building the website is buying or writing your own content for the website. You should be looking at writing or buying about 10 or more articles for your website.
Once the site is built or bought, upload it to your hosting account / domain name and you are ready to promote it.
Step 3: Promote the site
In the first step we planned how we were going to drive traffic to our AdSense websites. Promoting our website is taking our traffic generation plan and putting it into action.
You should have decided on 1 or 2 methods that you are going to use to drive traffic. If for instance one of them was using search engine optimization, every day we should do something that advances our site towards higher rankings. In this case it might be writing a new article or getting a new link into the website.
Promoting your AdSense sites is an on-going process and you should definitely spend time on it every day.
And that's it! Now it is time for you to go out there and take action. Grow your AdSense empire by building / buying a couple of AdSense websites each week. After a short while you will start getting clicks on your ads and you will be making a nice little sum of money.
I am a Commerce, Computer and Law graduate. I am running my own IT Company since 1993. I like to Read, explore Hindu Sanskruti, Travelling and Riding/Driving.