Grow Your Business With Social Media Methods
If you own a business – chances are that you’re already using Social Media platforms and methods to get the word out about your business. If you haven’t begun using this platforms – you are probably seriously considering it and you should be…
The fact of the matter is that approximately 82 percent of small businesses are using this platforms, such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to support the growth of their businesses. If you are still debating whether or not you should resort to this platforms for the growth of your business then you should end the debate and get started as soon as possible.
This platforms are effective in the growth of your business. In fact, many people find out about different businesses, their products and services via Social Media Networks.
Below You Will Find 6 Reasons Why Social Media Marketing Works!
1. Social Media Gets the Word Out About Your Business.Yes! As a matter of fact, different platforms will support you in getting the word out about your business. It really works!
Your business will gain exposure! Needless to say – this is a very good thing! But more importantly, this will allow you the opportunity to develop relationships with your targeted audience. You’ll be able to gain followers, make connections and engage with people who will now know about your company. Furthermore, people who have done business in the past with you will now be more inspired to tell other people about your products and/or services.
2. Social Media Marketing is Extremely Cost Effective! The more algorithms added to different platforms and / or networks – the more likely it is that it’ll affect your organic content, as you can get lost in the scuffle. For this reason, we strongly advise you to take advantage of advertising options offered by many networks, which will promote your business, content and special deals and/or offers. Best of all, social media advertising is relatively inexpensive.
3. Social Media Is Super Duper Popular! You don’t have to be a devoted reader of blogs on technology or a pro on digital marketing to be aware that this is extremely popular amidst an array of consumers.
Per the Pew Research Center – approximately 65% of American adults are utilizing this platforms and / or networks. This means that this is more likely to reach almost every customer that walks into your business or visits your website.
For the majority of small businesses – Facebook has over 1.5 billion monthly users, which means that FB is the platform where your business will be able to reach more of your targeted audience. We recommend that you get started on your marketing campaign with Facebook.
4. Social Media Marketing Reaches All Demographics & Ages. This doesn’t have age barriers. In fact, age barriers are defied in social media networks. A study conducted by the Pew Research Center discovered that 65 percent of adults in The United States are active in these platforms.
Between 2005 through 2015 – people between the ages of 30 through 49 had increased their usage of social media networks. It doesn’t make a difference how old your targeted audience may be – it is more than likely that they’re already logged into their preferred platforms and are waiting for you and / or your business to become visible.
5. Social Media Inspires Two Way Engagement. This allows you the means and the control to become more informed about your targeted audience. With this you’ll have the opportunity to learn all about your audience’s interests and you’ll be able to acquire feedback.
Engage with your followers and / or customers and ask them to ask you questions and share their thoughts, opinions and ideas on how you should get to know them on a deeper level, so that you can pander to them better. You’ll be able to offer quick responses without the usage of a phone or without having to worry that your customer may have missed your reply.
6. Social Media Networks Allow You to Share Loads of Info About Your Business. Different networks have become the place where consumers go to gain more information about your business. The reason for this is because these platforms offer and allow businesses to post up to date info about all their services, products and future events.
Moreover, a lot of the profiles and activity on social media networks can be public, which allows a lot more visibility to users. This also, means that your profiles can be indexed by Google and other search engines. This is just one more way that you can be certain that your business and/or company will come up during searches on search result pages.
As you can see, Social Media Marketing is one cost efficient way that will support you in the journey of making your business known to your targeted audience and other users. Best of all, this will most certainly help you grow your business!
I am a Commerce, Computer and Law graduate. I am running my own IT Company since 1993. I like to Read, explore Hindu Sanskruti, Travelling and Riding/Driving.