So You Want to Be an Affiliate Marker But Don’t Have a Website? No Problem
So you want to be an affiliate marker but don’t have a website, no problem. To be an affiliate marketer means you are selling other people’s products. It is a myth that you need a website to make money online. The step by step technique that I’m about to reveal does not require a website.
- Go to the yahoo search marketing (sem.smallbusiness.yahoo.) and create an account
- Your accounts will need to be activated
2. Go to Msn advertising (adcenter.microsoft.) and create an account
- Microsoft charges a small deposit
3. Go to Google AdWords and create an account
- Use Google’s keyword tool
4. Go to Clickbank and signing up for free account.
- Signup is pretty straight forward
5. Browse through the affiliate marketplace and select an affiliate program
- There are 1000’s of products to sell
6. Use your custom Hoplink created in the Clickbank marketplace as your destination URL for your ad.
- A hop link is a web address that has your affiliate id imbedded in it
7. Find your keywords
- Also use keyword phrases
8. Create you’re ad text
- You are very limited on the number of letters for your title (25-35 letters) and your ad (70 letters)
9. And there you have it you’re an affiliate marketer
- Repeat process for other products
This process will reap big rewords and if you continue this process. The internet is a game of numbers. The more clicks you get the more money you make.
Use the lowest possible keyword bid
Be creative with you ad text
Track your ads for performance
I am a Commerce, Computer and Law graduate. I am running my own IT Company since 1993. I like to Read, explore Hindu Sanskruti, Travelling and Riding/Driving.