What Is Local SEO Services And How They Help To Increase Your Business?
Local SEO is a highly effective form of local online marketing. It allows you to promote your business to your local customers whenever they need it. Local SEO uses Google and business directories and yellow pages. Millions of users daily check these directories to find out the local businesses in their area.
Local SEO is not like dropping the leaflets in people’s letter box or putting ads in the local newspaper which may or may not seen by someone interested in your product or service. Local SEO makes you reach to your customers whenever they need it and ready to make a purchase.
Here are some major factors that prove local SEO services help you to attract new customers, thus increase your business.
1. Local customers are switching online to find businesses in their local area: The world has gone mobile and approx 65-70% of people using the Internet to find a service in their local areas. There are only 35-30% people who use paper directories to find information.
2. Prompt and highly focused: Using local SEO and online directories help you to connect with your potential customer when they actually need you. There is no better time to connect with your customer when they actually need you.
3. Growth in mobile users: More and more local customers use their mobile to find out the local business while they’re walking around. Local SEO marketing services covers both mobile and desktop users that mean you never miss out your potential customer.
4. Increased rate of ROI: Local directory marketing have higher conversions than others. Unlike other advertising mediums, it assures you little-wasted exposure. This proves that local SEO is both efficient as well as cost-effective.
5. A chance to go ahead of your competitors: Many local businesses have not got an online listing for their business. Only 10% of businesses have made their Google place listings and here you get a chance to go ahead before your competitors wise-up and you get more competition.
6. Many of the online directories are free for now: It’s free to claim your listing in online directories and Google Maps. That’s free promotion of your business right now, but it may not be forever.
7. Local newspapers are in massive decline: There are very few people who are reading local newspapers. The reason behind this massive decline is that people are turning towards the Internet for their local news as well as to find the local business and services.
8. High trust on online business reviews: Word of mouth is a major factor in the success of local businesses. Get your prospective customers to review your business online and draw hundreds of new customers.
These factors are strong now and they’re going to get stronger and more significant in the future. Now, it’s your time to take advantage of local SEO and boost your business before your competitors reach there.
I am a Commerce, Computer and Law graduate. I am running my own IT Company since 1993. I like to Read, explore Hindu Sanskruti, Travelling and Riding/Driving.